Different Perspective is Hiring: Web Developer
Different Perspective is expanding! We’re looking for an experienced WEB CODER to join our team! This is for a full-time in-house position.
You will be responsible for working directly with our Creative Director and team to build and maintain professional quality websites for a variety of projects/clients. This full-time position is an opportunity to showcase and advance your web development skills and work in our unique creative environment, complete with: Downtown Orlando atmosphere, an endless flow of awesome coffee, paid vacations, flexible hours and other perks.
If you are passionate about clean coding and you match the requirements below, send your resume and relevant links to email@example.com.
WEB DESIGNER / FRONTEND DEVELOPER
– Must be able to hand-code standards-compliant HTML & cross-browser CSS
– Must be able to hand-code responsive websites
– Must possess basic knowledge of PHP
– Must be experienced creating WordPress themes
– Must possess Basic Photoshop/Illustrator skills (converting .psd/.ai mockups to production-ready code with minimal instruction)
– Familiarity with server administration (hosting setup, configuration, and management)
– Ability to produce clean and functional code across platforms (cross-browser compatibility)
– Must possess a high attention to detail (must be as familiar and passionate about a project as the design team)
– Excellent time management skills
– Must provide samples of work (live sites and code samples)
The following are not required, but will set you apart from the pack (bonus points):
– Practical working knowledge of Responsive Web Design best practices/Mobile & App Development
– Joomla experience
– White hat SEO best practices
– .NET, Ruby on Rails, or Python or other framework
– Git, Subversion, or other VCS
Please submit resume, portfolio, links to live examples of your work, and a code sample.
Qualified candidates should follow these steps:
1-Check our web presence: Website and Facebook page;
2-Understand the kind of clients we have prior to submitting any material;
3-Submit C.V. with portfolio info (link for web portfolio or .pdf file attached) to INFO@DPPAD.COM with a brief letter of intent.
Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest and good luck!