Different Perspective is looking for an enthusiastic in-house part-time Content Creator / Writer to research and to write effective educational and sales content such as website copy, blogs, case studies, ebooks, sales materials, brochures, as well as contribute to email marketing copy, ads and social media efforts for the agency and its clients.
We are looking for a good storyteller. This position requires the ability to research news and topics related to our industry and our client’s industries; identify opportunities, offer ideas and solutions to challenges; edit others’ work; and participate in the promotion of content across different channels and social media platforms. This is an exceptional opportunity for a professional writer and content producer. SEO, Digital marketing and professional social media experience is a plus.
The candidate should demonstrate a strong command of the language, both formal and informal. Must understand clients’ brand voice; write compelling, beautifully constructed copy for a variety of clients and audiences; demonstrate competent grammar and spelling skills, with minimal amends from proofreading. Able to respond positively to feedback from the Director of Communications and client and re-draft copy to incorporate feedback, while retaining the impact of the content.
Candidates should be capable of digesting content provided by the client or from their own research. Should understand how it should be broken down in order to be brief and know how to best organize it. Should be able to create based on unique, original interpretations of each subject matter at hand, while staying respectful to the accepted expertise around said subject, without plagiarizing. Candidates should also measure ideas not only against high creative standards but also against business objectives.
- Writing different types of copy depending on its purpose and goals.
- Working closely with marketing and sales team members to establish the tone of voice and appropriate writing styles.
- Conduct client interviews to learn more about their objectives.
- Researching your subject matter to ensure the quality and accuracy of your copy.
- Editing and rewriting company copy written by other members of the marketing team.
- Distribute content by scheduling posts on social media channels and websites.
- Contribute to content, social media, digital marketing and campaign brainstorming sessions and strategic planning.
The ideal candidate:
- Has experience writing blogs, website copy and contributing to social media campaigns.
- Has a solid understanding of online copywriting and how it impacts search engine optimization.
- Excellent organizational and task management skills.
- Excellent attitude and ability to work well within a team.
- Has experience with (or the ability to learn) other forms of content like social media graphics, video, infographics, landing pages, brochures and more.
- Understands how collaboration makes creative better.
- Can manage multiple projects at once and meet both long and short deadlines.
- Has excellent written and spoken presentation skills.
- Has strong attention to detail and is passionate about creating content for different industries.
- Ability to adapt in a rapidly changing work environment with shifting priorities.
- Strong work ethic.
- Passion for excellence and results.
- An insatiable appetite for lifelong learning.
- Is located in the Orlando area.
2+ years in a professional writing role.
Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications, Public Relations, or Marketing/Advertising preferred.
- Experience using Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Drive, and Semrush (or other SEO tools).
- Ability to incorporate relevant data (KPIs) into cohesive and easy-to-understand reports.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Different Perspective provides equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.